1. For the Lord, who is My Maker, Savior, Sustainer, and Redeemer – He is my life! Though Scripture promises suffering, it also proclaims that Jesus, for the joy that was set before Him endured the Cross and died for us, has overcome the world!
2. For a husband who openly, honestly, beautifully loves me every day, in the simple, small ways and in the grand, out of this world ways.
3. For my precious family – full of fun, flaws, and fabulous personalities and stories to tell around the table, after our tummies are full and our hearts are happy.
4. For a great church home, that while not perfect, and really despite itself, the Lord continues to keep His gracious hand on, grow and bless, and the people are so open and loving.
5. For the greatest place on the fallen earth to live – Raleigh, North Carolina – the people, places, and things give me little glimpses of the coming greater reality.
6. For the color blue – peaceful, pleasing, and perfect.
7. For yummy food and great restaurants, one way that I can taste and see the Lord is good!
8. For music, which lets me eavesdrop into heaven’s angels praising the King of kings, and Lord of lords.
9. For sparkles and sprinkles and ornaments, jewelry, and dishes that shine.
10. For friends, who love me even though they know me, and still want to get together for a good cup of coffee and even better conversation.
Praise Him from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, Amen!!